Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a question
Considering you've been making autistic noises for the last couple of days with no signs of stopping your retard train with it's failing retard breaks, consider this a blessing you haven't been permabanned, again.

Yes i know this is mean, but I've lost all patience with you. I sure hope this quarantine sends you back to school soon so I can play the game without constant screaming.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
You were lucky to be unbanned in the first place. And now you're mad you got a 2 week ban for this? Honestly, I would of just bumped this back to a Perma. As you've shown how immature and how much you have not changed. It's probably what should of happened as well.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I was really disappointed in you when you kept making those ape noises after we repeatedly gagged you/asked you to stop. (Especially since you were recently unbanned) At that point, you were just trolling and knew exactly what you were doing. Hopefully you can somewhat be more mature someday to simply have fun playing TTT and take this time to realize your mistakes within these two weeks and forward.
When you have a group that commits stupid acts do you ban the entire group or do you ban the one that made them do the stupid thing?
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(03-25-2020, 05:37 PM)Battons Wrote: When you have a group that commits stupid acts do you ban the entire group or do you ban the one that made them do the stupid thing?

Ban the ones who broke the rules to the extent of a ban
(03-25-2020, 05:37 PM)Battons Wrote: When you have a group that commits stupid acts do you ban the entire group or do you ban the one that made them do the stupid thing?

I think we, of all people, know the answer to that.
Look you have been pushing things for a while bullying another player with a troll changing your name to sound like cookie when we already had a person named cookie on the server to troll mic spam im surprised ur only banned for this long ur obnoxious ive only been back for a week