Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have done nothing wrong
Steam Name: A Bad Username (I'm a pleb)

Steam I.D: STEAM_1:1:61735625

Who banned you: MinusTheMachineAgain

Reason for ban: "GHOSTING 2/28/2018"

Reason for Mods to unban you: I was punished without reason or warning, and yet I did nothing wrong

(Optional) Extra details:
>If I did happen to in any way ghost then I was mistaken of which team I was on and I apologize for doing so, but I am almost certain that I did not do that.
>I would not purposefully do something that would get me banned from my favorite prop hunt server, please do what you believe is right or at the very least give me a valid explanation of what I have done wrong WITH EVIDENCE.
>I have included a screenshot of the ban message given when attempting to join.

>Thank you if you have read this.
Does it not tell you who banned you when you log in to the seever? If so, why did you not grab their name from there?
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Please be patient as we are currently investigating what happened. We will be back with you as soon as we can!
(02-28-2018, 02:18 AM)A Bad Username (I\m a pleb) Wrote: Steam Name: A Bad Username (I'm a pleb)

Steam I.D: STEAM_1:1:61735625

Who banned you: <I am unsure of the user who did this faulty ban>

Reason for ban: "Ghosting"

Reason for Mods to unban you: I was punished without reason or warning, and yet I did nothing wrong

(Optional) Extra details: If I did happen to in any way ghost then I was mistaken of which team I was on and I apologize for doing so, but I am almost certain that I did not do that.  I would not purposefully do something that would get me banned from my favorite prop hunt server, please do what you believe is right or at the very least give me a valid explanation of what I have done wrong WITH EVIDENCE.  Thank you if you have read this.

We are looking into it as well as having an investigation

Thats why you should check the forums more often, sorry bout that.
(02-28-2018, 08:37 AM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: Does it not tell you who banned you when you log in to the seever? If so, why did you not grab their name from there?

I didn't know that it would tell me, thanks, I'll edit the document with their username momentarily.
@MinusTheMachineAgain
I am very sorry for this ban, as it was a misunderstanding, something got mixed up somewhere. You have been unbanned. Thank you for your patience, please return and continue enjoying our server! Again very sorry this happened! If you have any further issues add me on steam.