Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know I will get hate for this.
Hello,
                         My name is "Ghost", I have served the U.S. Military for six years (Marine if you need to have a specific branch).
I am a person of great tolerance of scrutiny and impeccable patience. However I have noticed on the server a great deal of mass disrespect and hateful comments towards my servicemen and myself. I tried to play it off as a joke. I tried to look over it. It was until a player made fun of someone's personal, physical and mental sacrifice that I decided to make this post. I still do not know whether or not I will make this post, but this action from someone meant the deepest in my heart. I had to make this post.

All I ask is a rule/policy to be imposed so as another serviceman will not be shamed in this way. 

It may have been a joke from the parties involved but I do not and cannot take it as such.

Thank You,
                                                                      Staff Sergeant,
                                                                                            Johnson.

P.S. Those who may be in power interested to inquiry me may do so. Any other unsolicited Messages will simply be deleted.
Although i myself will probably never truely understand what its like to serve the military, i can absolutely understand how you'd feel in regards to disrespectfull comments like that...

Probable best thing to do if people do so is to ask them to stop (especially true with staff on) if they dont, bring it up to said staff member and he/she should act on it. If there is no staff member on, find ways to record what theyre doing (with proof that you had asked them to stop!) and give it to a Moderator or above.

This community loves to be cancerous, and a limit isnt always clear. See if you can orchestrate something with the staff lad.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
With respect I did asked people to stop, I asked them a number of times. After that I noticed @"Lycan" Was online and I referred him to my post and filled him in on what I'd encountered.. Yes recording everything is something that (I now realize is something I must do) is a way to serve punishment where it is due.
But I also mentioned a couple names ( I have forgotten by now because they have left) Perhaps Lycan remembers.

In any regards
I have looked through the chat logs since I have been online tonight (which has been a while) and everything has been said through voice (which I can't Prove because I don't voice record due to legal issues in my state.)

I know you can't do much without proof, and I'm almost ashamed of making this post without it..
Recordings of individuals is the best route, as it has been stated. 

Hopefully the cancerous individuals will be removed from the community. Best of luck in your continual efforts.

Sincerely, 
PFC Voss
(08-31-2018, 03:47 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote: Recordings of individuals is the best route, as it has been stated. 

Hopefully the cancerous individuals will be removed from the community. Best of luck in your continual efforts.

Sincerely, 
PFC Voss

I am very glad and hold great pride to meet you PFC Voss.
(08-31-2018, 04:05 AM)Ghost Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 03:47 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote: Recordings of individuals is the best route, as it has been stated. 

Sincerely, 
PFC Voss

I am very glad and hold great pride to meet you PFC Voss.

Likewise, SSG Johnson
Are people targeting you or not? If they aren't targeting you then it's best to ignore it.
^
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
(08-31-2018, 07:56 AM)nopleez Wrote: Are people targeting you or not? If they aren't targeting you then it's best to ignore it.

It is though??
He has the right to ask that, it could fall under a few of our existing rules

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(08-31-2018, 02:39 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 07:56 AM)nopleez Wrote: Are people targeting you or not? If they aren't targeting you then it's best to ignore it.

It is though??
He has the right to ask that, it could fall under a few of our existing rules

Though existing rules for the category of harassment, targeting, trolling, ect, do not get enforced too often.  The only enforcement along those lines is when someone says something racist, then something is done ( mainly mute or gag for 20 seconds, then undone ).  Repeated offenses get banned for a day or so, but that is as far as it ever goes in terms of enforcing rules, both level of offense and punishment.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy