Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know I will get hate for this.
(08-31-2018, 02:39 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 07:56 AM)nopleez Wrote: Are people targeting you or not? If they aren't targeting you then it's best to ignore it.

It is though??
He has the right to ask that, it could fall under a few of our existing rules

He can ask anything he wants, but if people aren't targeting him then it's not harassment, he just happens to be offended.

Also he has yet to post what specifically people are saying, so no one here knows the severity of the comments.
I don't know if I was specifically targeted or not, but when I was speaking of my service with another player that has been in the service (specifically when I mentioned my time over seas and my fellow marines dying) there was someone. I'm not sure who that laughed and said something that was disrespectful.
I'm over the situation now, I've thought about it and found it not worth my time or energy. I just find it outstanding that something like that could happen.