Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back (again)
Steam Name: CoffeeBeanQueen

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:104876649

Who banned you: Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca

Reason for ban: Harassment 

Reason for Mods to unban you: I have apologized to the victim and I've also done everything in my power to show her that I'm sorry for what I did. I also want to apologize to staff for making y'all waste your time on all this drama when there were clearly better things you could've been doing. Thank you. 
Heart Coffee Heart
I believe it is time. If something Coffee has said appears to be untrue then she should remain banned, however I do not see what she would gain from that as we would find out. I say unban her and lets move on and put this behind us. I am not saying forget, but it is time to lay this to rest.

+1 for unban
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 for unban I feel like she learned her lesson from the ban.

I am your blitz and your krieg together lets take over Europe.
+1 unban

I agree with Fish
Before I leave an answer I want to know 2 things.
1) are you going to bring this situation up again while in the server and bad mouth the victim?
2) If the topic does manage to be brought up by someone else will you accept responsibility for your actions and leave the victim out of?

I will leave a response once these have been answered

as someone who was there when all of this has happened and has been following everything I think coffee should be unbanned, I think she has more than served her time for what she did +1.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(09-23-2018, 09:11 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: Before I leave an answer I want to know 2 things.
1) are you going to bring this situation up again while in the server and bad mouth the victim?
2) If the topic does manage to be brought up by someone else will you accept responsibility for your actions and leave the victim out of?

1. No, I don't bring up the situation publicly now nor do I plan to. 
2. If I'm ever asked about the situation on the server I'll just tell the person that I'm not going to talk about it. If they message me and ask I'll simply send them a link to these unban requests as I feel everyone has a right to know information if they really feel that they must.
Heart Coffee Heart
(09-23-2018, 09:15 PM)CoffeeBeanQueen Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 09:11 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: Before I leave an answer I want to know 2 things.

1. No, I don't bring up the situation publicly now nor do I plan to. 
2. If I'm ever asked about the situation on the server I'll just tell the person that I'm not going to talk about it. If they message me and ask I'll simply send them a link to these unban requests as I feel everyone has a right to know information if they really feel that they must.

I find your answets appropriate so I will give a +0 and leave it up to other staff and admins on this. There is no way for me to write a full response and not sound biased so those questions are all I could really think of.

You have been unbanned.
[Image: giphy.gif]