Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need the public opinion
Jesus fucking Christ bro, I've never laughed so goddamn hard.

TO FIND A RAT, YOU MUST THINK LIKE A RAT!

Yo homie ur a rat ass mother fucker.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
https://gyazo.com/aa646daab9b212cdca01086dcebf23f2
Okay you look like Hugh Jackman

As his role of Roddy the Rat in the 2006 film Flushed Away
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Cmon ratboy, this thread is getting too cheesy.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
nah you look like the guy from ratatouille
Mass downvoting almost every response to your own shitpost outside of the shitpost subforum, interesting move..
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(01-16-2020, 10:36 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Mass downvoting almost every response to your own shitpost outside of the shitpost subforum, interesting move..

It’s not a mass downvote. You’re all just part of the problem. Nobody said this was a shit post
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
This is a visual representation of playing poke the bear. I’m in agreement with Russ

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-16-2020, 11:32 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: This is a visual representation of playing poke the bear. I’m in agreement with Russ

How many times must i say I'm not shitposting and am being harassed in discord AND forums now. This is ridiculous
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
(01-16-2020, 11:38 PM)MilkManFromMars Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 11:32 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: This is a visual representation of playing poke the bear. I’m in agreement with Russ

How many times must i say I'm not shitposting and am being harassed in discord AND forums now. This is ridiculous

If this is an actual harassment claim, it would have been wiser to contact the Admins with proof of harassment and you asking them (those harassing you) to stop personally; and not open a can of worms on forums that most of us knew nothing about.