Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need the public opinion
(01-16-2020, 11:56 PM)Mr Voss Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 11:38 PM)MilkManFromMars Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 11:32 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: This is a visual representation of playing poke the bear. I’m in agreement with Russ

How many times must i say I'm not shitposting and am being harassed in discord AND forums now. This is ridiculous

If this is an actual harassment claim, it would have been wiser to contact the Admins with proof of harassment and you asking them (those harassing you) to stop personally; and not open a can of worms on forums that most of us knew nothing about.

Wish a situation as humorous as this it's hard to believe someone would be taken seriously at all. It was an attempt at an appeal to the community, but it clearly backfired and made the problem more prominent
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
milkman i love u~~
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Was really confused when I first saw this thread. I initially thought it was a shitpost and saw the responses as amusing, but with the extensiveness of the negative response I think whether this is a shitpost or not it is a example of the exact sort of thing that caused a certain event a few months ago. I clearly do not think that anyone should be banned for something like this, but stuff like this deserves a response from the staff that does not condone these responses. Yeah they are funny but I don't think they are anywhere near helpful or constructive. Jokes are okay but there is a limit (not sure where it should be for this community).

A staff member should reach out to milkman and then move forward from there.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
[Image: 5BrH5TE.png]
I really have no idea how to tell you that making the thread and supplying the pictures made this worse for yourself. This is the first I’ve heard about this, and the language in the original post absolutely looks like a shitpost.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-17-2020, 12:11 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: I really have no idea how to tell you that making the thread and supplying the pictures made this worse for yourself. This is the first I’ve heard about this, and the language in the original post absolutely looks like a shitpost.

I do tend to lean more casual verbiage that does give that impression, so it's understandable, but I've mentioned countless times after the intent of it all. I don't feel my post should be neglected as such
You asked for public opinion. You didn’t like it. I’m not sure where to go from there. If this is an actual issue you should contact an admin, not make a general discussion thread. Because people will generally discuss it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-17-2020, 12:16 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: You asked for public opinion. You didn’t like it. I’m not sure where to go from there. If this is an actual issue you should contact an admin, not make a general discussion thread. Because people will generally discuss it

Well hindsight is always 20/20 isnt it? But are you implying it's ok to drag harassment across the community as long as its under the guise of "discussion"?
Considering the effort I’ve gone to in the past years to rid the community of it? No. I’m still trying to decide if you’re pulling our leg or not tbh, bc Ive seen a lot of threads and issues and this really doesn’t strike me as the way to approach it. In fact, if you’re actually concerned then this is the opposite of what you need and should be locked to prevent it from escalating. Or locked bc it actually is shitposting and doesn’t need to be here. I’m unsure between the two, but either way this isn’t doing any good. If you’re serious, contact an admin with your concerns, and who does it with proof.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~