Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I owe you guys a lot
I'm up at 6:30am typing this because I've been up all night playing my switch so if it sounds bad blame it on that. Normally, I'm not one to care about the new year. Me and my family never really did fireworks, or cookouts, or anything, so I never came to care, but something about seeing 2020 on my computer screen made me think a lot about the past few years for me. When I first built my new pc that could actually run games about three and a half years ago, I solely played free or cheap single player games, because I simply had no friends. Overall, I thought pc gaming kind of sucked because I played alone all the time, and the multiplayer I did play was just sad and boring. Eventually, nearly a year and a half after I built my pc I loaded up garry's mod and joined a little server called "Dinkleberg's TTT (staff needed). I don't know if you guys have heard of it, its pretty small. While I was still on that server on the first day, I added it to my favorites, because I knew I would never want to lose it. It was because of this server that I have any friends on pc at all, and the fact that you guys put up with me at all is insane to me, but you guys are the really great people, and I'm glad I got to spend these last two years with all of you. I don't wanna drag on too much longer, so I'll start to wrap it up. Thank you, personally, to all the people who stuck with me and allowed me to get to know the interesting people that you are. People like Laced, Hani, Lycan, Ace, and so many more that I could fill the rest of the page with them. You guys really do make my day that much better, even when I'm pissing you guys off, you're still my friends, and that's not gonna change.

Thanks Dinkleberg's, for sticking with me.
                                                               -MilkManFromMars

(also I intentionally didn't @ people because that's fucking gay)
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
I give you a lotta shit, but you're a good guy and I enjoy playing with you. Love ya, bro.
you should be cheese man from mars now
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Love you GayManFromMars <3
(01-01-2020, 08:31 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Love you GayManFromMars <3

As disrespected and disgusted as I feel, I also platonically and straight-ly love you too, my friend
@MilkManFromMars I hate you and your milkman for admin meme but you are a funny guy. I hope you have a great 2020
(01-01-2020, 10:55 PM)Gabe Wrote: @MilkManFromMars I hate you and your milkman for admin meme but you are a funny guy. I hope you have a great 2020

we dont talk much but i still think you're a great guy, and I hope you have a good one. #MilkManForAdmin2020
yeah you owe me 15 bucks and a drive to 7/11
merry christmas xbox
(01-02-2020, 06:42 AM)jimbo Wrote: yeah you owe me 15 bucks and a drive to 7/11

bro why go to 7/11 when you can go to a wawa and buy a breakfast muffin and coffee
Okay now suck my cock.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]