Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Near, but in tmod blue
Ingame Name: Near, a couple onision ones, bowser from sonic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:166897640

Time Played: 166 hrs 22 minutes

When First Joined: first time was around feb of 2018 didn't regularly play till like a year ago took a break inbetween and came back a couple months ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): i try to play daily after 4pm East Coast time and will usually hop on in mornings on my days off

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Well i already help out as a trusted reports chats and so on, but i feel as a tmod I would be able to help even tping people abusing/exploiting maps and karma banning hackers/mass rdmers and trolls.

Why you want to help the community: I feel like as a tmod i can do more and help achieve better game play for both staff and players alike. For example of such a situation there were was like 2 or 3 trusted and a mod(2 or 3 trusted one mod was on) who was a called out as t was forced to tp someone that was that stuck in a elevator so he had to tp them and was killed right as he tped him.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): alt on ph not TTT

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): here trusted

How did you find us?: !hop from ph to TTT

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: even if not promoted thank you for the criticism so i can grow as a staff member
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 yes Near is a fantastic trusted and I have nothing but praise for him.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Per request and not meeting requirements, this application has been locked.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~