Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wanna start a Dinkleberg Minecraft server
I was thinking of starting a dinkleberg minecraft server that we can all play on and build cool stuff. It would be open to a few of you all at first just to test it out. Definitely would like to see how people here can cooperate as an actual community. Please let me know if you are intrested and or would like to partner up with.
we have an unofficial one nico owns it unless he closed it

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-Minecraft
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Nicol’s server is still up
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
(11-04-2019, 07:24 AM)ironically Happy Wrote: we have an unofficial one nico owns it unless he closed it

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-Minecraft

Thanks, I'll check it out on my next day off
[Image: 6LarbCP_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Damn, i was to slow
The server is being switched to RLCraft atm, it's not down. I'm just slowly working on it when I'm not busy, will probably be up today
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(11-04-2019, 12:53 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: The server is being switched to RLCraft atm, it's not down. I'm just slowly working on it when I'm not busy, will probably be up today

rlcraft aka rage craft
Rage craft time!!!! See you all who gonna be there C: Come join and enjoy my rage xD
(11-04-2019, 12:53 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: The server is being switched to RLCraft atm, it's not down. I'm just slowly working on it when I'm not busy, will probably be up today

Plox the invite when it is up