Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want a new color (?)
(03-29-2020, 01:50 PM)Noire Wrote: Thanks for applying and showing you have some semblance of care for the server!
You've got a few points that'd make you an alright staff member. You've got time (as in you've been here a while) on the server and you've got common sense or at least it seems that way. That being said, I don't think you're quite ready to take on the role quite yet. As others have stated I don't think you have enough consistent time on the server, nor do you have much forum activity. Make some ban requests every now and again, be more active, and carry yourself as you think a staff member might.

-1 for now.

p.s. no bans on record
[Image: 2960c7d6dcf0c399d75f89f78874b60b.png]

Thanks for the compliments and for answering, overall. But I still don't know what are the ban requests about, if anybody can explain me that I would be glad.
(03-31-2020, 02:32 PM)Señuelo Inofensivo Wrote:
(03-29-2020, 01:50 PM)Noire Wrote: Thanks for applying and showing you have some semblance of care for the server!
You've got a few points that'd make you an alright staff member. You've got time (as in you've been here a while) on the server and you've got common sense or at least it seems that way. That being said, I don't think you're quite ready to take on the role quite yet. As others have stated I don't think you have enough consistent time on the server, nor do you have much forum activity. Make some ban requests every now and again, be more active, and carry yourself as you think a staff member might.

-1 for now.

p.s. no bans on record

Thanks for the compliments and for answering, overall. But I still don't know what are the ban requests about, if anybody can explain me that I would be glad.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...n-Requests
A form that can be filled out requesting the ban of a player breaking one or more rules, typically some kind of rdm and leave or mass rdm. This is not a requirement to become staff. It is a good indicator that can help with the application as you take the time help make the server better, but for the purposes of the app it is not a necessity but a plus/preference that you have some made.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(03-31-2020, 03:28 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 02:32 PM)Señuelo Inofensivo Wrote:

-1 for now.

p.s. no bans on record

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...n-Requests
A form that can be filled out requesting the ban of a player breaking one or more rules, typically some kind of rdm and leave or mass rdm. This is not a requirement to become staff. It is a good indicator that can help with the application as you take the time help make the server better, but for the purposes of the app it is not a necessity but a plus/preference that you have some made.

I see, thanks for explain. :)
as stated before by multiple people, having some activity in the forums will let us know whether or not you can handle ban requests, and etc.
props to knowing how to type, but theres not much that stands out about you.
till these things get improved on -1.
still, you're always welcome to make another one sometime later if this one gets denied.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
You should try to make improvements first before you apply again. If you do wish to join us, feel free to show us improvement and that will show us that you're dedicated to actually help the community and the server as a fellow staff member.

As we all understand that you came back recently, and it's understandable if you're busy. Especially with what's going on in the world, but if you feel that you're a good fit, just provide your activity a little more into the forums and discord as well.

I'm neutral, btw.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
As stated above, I believe you need more time before becoming a staff member. Take the feedback given above and use it to improve yourself. Don't be afraid to ask any questions to any staff members as I'm sure they'd love to help you out on the road to becoming staff.

At this time your application has been denied. You may reapply in one month from the date of the application. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]