Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was slain for following DNA
We have shot logs and deathscenes for a reason. If it was RDM and someone reports them we will find out.
Yes, but I’m pretty sure the point is whether or not the detective rdmd by following dna. If it’s rdm, then any can claim self defense and must be believed. If the only way to debunk that claim is by watching the confrontation directly, then dna shouldn’t be kosable. If I’m following the argument correctly.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Traitors have an arsenal of weapons favored towards them, and rules, too!

No wonder why they usually dominate rounds.

Imagine a rule designed by the idea of trusting someone’s word in a game where the main objective is to not trust anyone.
(10-27-2019, 01:14 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Yes, but I’m pretty sure the point is whether or not the detective rdmd by following dna. If it’s rdm, then any can claim self defense and must be believed. If the only way to debunk that claim is by watching the confrontation directly, then dna shouldn’t be kosable. If I’m following the argument correctly.

My statement was more in response to the "guess i'll just lie and say it was in self defense so the person gets slain for following dna" from Foxka and the other statement Aeth0r made.of "Cool rule, now I can just say I was defending myself so people don't shoot me in fear of being slain [Image: biggrin.png]"
Time to go kill innocents and say its self defense ill get you slain if you shoot
The thing that happened is towards early on in the round on mtt_resort loading. Went into the middle of the room, spun around shooting his Mac 10 then started shooting it straight up. at the beginning of him shooting he shot me down to 61 hp. This being in the middle of the room I announced what happened and I killed him for it and no one else batted an eye. I then sat ontop of the body saying multiple times why I killed him while staying unholstered. Then I was killed by the Detective.

(Anyone wondering more on the situation)
(10-26-2019, 11:52 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: We have shot logs and deathscenes for a reason. If it was RDM and someone reports them we will find out.

Yes, you have shot logs after the round. I don't have anything during the round other than DNA. I think you're missing the point completely here.

(10-27-2019, 09:03 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: The thing that happened is towards early on in the round on mtt_resort loading. Went into the middle of the room, spun around shooting his Mac 10 then started shooting it straight up. at the beginning of him shooting he shot me down to 61 hp. This being in the middle of the room I announced what happened and I killed him for it and no one else batted an eye. I then sat ontop of the body saying multiple times why I killed him while staying unholstered. Then I was killed by the Detective.

(Anyone wondering more on the situation)

Yes, you announced what happened, and yes it was confirmed after the round. Still doesn't change the fact that you were a T, and could literally have been covering your tracks. Just like right before killing you I announced I was choosing to follow DNA. I don't see anything wrong with what you did, nor what I did. I see fault in the person that attempted to RDM you, and I'm arguing that they should have been your sole report, and they should have been the only player punished. Yes, your T round was somewhat ruined, but how is that my fault when I had DNA, and was just doing my job.
that was more towards the people who said they would just claim self defense so others would get slain for killing them. we have ways of making sure people dont get away with rdm in situations like that. Not saying I dont see your point, just saying that we have ways of finding out if people lie about it being self defense
I mean the thing with this one is that it seems other people saw minime kill the guy in self defense, and you just chose to ignore it. The fact that minime was a traitor or not had nothing to do with the scenario as the same outcome would occur even if he was innocent.
Staring to tip into the end result justifies the action territory

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon