Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ITS YOUR BOOOY!!!
Hey I was just wondering if there is a plan in place to take care of any of these certain major problems and concerns on the server such as:
1.  The duplicate maps (restaurant & restaurant 2017, academy & school)
2.  The default map is set to restaurant which makes it a bit repetitive and i'm really hoping to get it changed to bring more variety to the game.
3.  Some maps do not have a sample picture therefore many maps are being neglected from being chosen, for people are afraid of commiting to a map they know nothing about.
4.  Are we going to be removing any of the maps that have been formally brought up on traitors thread?
5.  There are a few problems with the prop menu such as: there are a few maps that have no prop menu whatsoever, also there are maps that have a prop menu but the menu is filled with duplicate items, in addition there are multiple items that are excluded from the prop menu which gives players less variety to choose from making the game feel difficult and a bit repetitive.
6. I know that people are anxiously awaiting new map releases and I would just like to suggest/request a new map release before the new year rolls around. Perhaps a christmas present to the wonderful patrons of this server!

I would also like to take the time to thank the very busy higher staff members that dedicate time out of their very busy lives in order to help create new maps, skins, and everything else they do to help this server be as amazing as it is! You guys are the real MVP’s!!
You could've put this just in our Q&A or Suggestion section in Staff Discord. ^-^

I share some of the same inquiries as well.
Bump because I wonder about similar things.
I’ve suggested new maps before. Some that didn’t require borders being added and didn’t have css but they were shot down along with everything else I suggested
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Kasumi stated she has suggested all of this and more pretty recently and all of it was turned down. While it is nice to see others showing that it was not just her and I that wanted these changes it will take much more to change Traitors mind about it,

(09-15-2018, 03:37 PM)JOKER GONZALEZ Wrote: 1.  The duplicate maps (restaurant & restaurant 2017, academy & school)
2.  The default map is set to restaurant which makes it a bit repetitive and i'm really hoping to get it changed to bring more variety to the game.

Imo restaurant should be removed all together, 2017 is a much better plus the map icon for the older version isn't the older version it's 2017...
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]