Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If TTT is so good, why isn't there a TTT 2?
Well as a matter of fact, there is!

TTT2 is a fairly recent(2018) creation that is fundamentally a complete overhaul of the very old gamemode we currently play on. 

It offers:
  • A fully customizable HUD and UI, both of which have been updated to be more modern.
  • A better shop system for traitors and detectives that is also fully customizable
  • Support for ULX
  • Support for many of the addons that work for regular TTT, meaning we wouldn't have to abandon many of the addons we know and love
  • Support for custom role and class addons (Although I'm not in favor of these as many on the workshop do not work well in a public server environment, I'm looking at you Jester)
  • A built in sprint feature (Can be enabled or disabled of course)
  • Better performance than default TTT
  • And more, just browse through the steam page for it up above!
While I suggest this I am, of course, aware that this probably won't happen. I can only imagine the amount of work needed to switch entire gamemodes. Focusing on more pressing issues is definitely a priority so don't go hounding on me for posting this. It's a free forum and I figured I'd post a thread about it regardless because it's fun to discuss things.

What are you guy's thoughts about this? Many who I've talked to didn't even know this was a thing.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Well honestly this is possible. After all PH did switch its game mode last year to the new version of prop hunt so its not like Dink can't do it. And the steam page claims most addons are compatible and if its a more stable game mode than it should be seriously looked at. I know nothing of this, this is just my thoughts on seeing it the first time but I would think its worth a look at.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(01-09-2020, 05:25 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Get this shit off of my screen rn

Oh Burrito, what ever will I do without your valuable input and opinions. Bless you
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Please keep conversation relevant to the thread

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Honestly, this might get me back into gmod a bit if added.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
That would be a pretty cool update. I think that it would bring in a lot of the older players who quit, and newer ones. I also hope that it will run better
Only if the jump pack isn't included.
According to the creator of TTT2, damagelogs don't work

no ty
(01-09-2020, 07:36 PM)MAKEOUTHILL Wrote: According to the creator of TTT2, damagelogs don't work

no ty

this is also probably why there's no despacito 2 

anyways this kinda kills it being good unless someone here knows how to mod it
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Dink said he believes he looked into this previously at one point and thinks that a lot of the stuff we have won't be compatible. Two big things are probably damagelogs and maybe ps2