Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If TTT is so good, why isn't there a TTT 2?
The more and more I look at it, the nicer and nicer it looks.
However, I'm still on the fence about how I feel about it. The class thing actually might add some variety in the monotony that is TTT.
on the other hand, I'll ban myself if sprint stays enabled
(01-12-2020, 10:53 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: The more and more I look at it, the nicer and nicer it looks.
However, I'm still on the fence about how I feel about it. The class thing actually might add some variety in the monotony that is TTT.
on the other hand, I'll ban myself if sprint stays enabled

Classes are a completely separate feature, it just has the ability to support them. If this is added, I do not believe we will use them. However that's for a later time. Sprint can be disabled yes.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-11-2020, 01:23 AM)Nicol Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 01:10 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 12:48 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: If anyone could instruct me how to download and install pointshop2 so I could see if it works, I'd be grateful

Here's the docs, that's as far as I know how to take you

Anyone know of a free version lol I really don't wanna shell out money for an unsupported addon I have no use for other than this one specific instance.

Hey, you probably found it allready or stopped looking. But in case not, Pointshop2 is offered for free on Github: https://github.com/Kamshak/Pointshop2/
Is it possible for this to be thrown onto the test server if it hasn't been done already. I'm down to help you test everything out Nicol if there is a way for me to do it.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I am also willing to do some reading up on this gamemode and help self document issues and fixes if we get serious about it and add it to the test server.
Tbh I like the game modes we have now at the classic level. But I'd be willing to help test should we want to move to it.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
i just don't like the classes feature mostly if its separate its a +1 from me
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)