Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you like reading then you should like read this.
So something I don't share often about myself, but would like to begin to is that I write a lot. I write stories and poems for fun. Not like edgy middle school "ice burns as hot as fire" but actual stories and art. I don't really have anywhere I could submit them to, so that brings me here. I was wondering if I shared some of it here if people would read it and let me know what they think, and I would also like to extend an offer to others to also feel free to share their own works here. It would be like a Dinkleberg's art catalog. Just an idea I wanted to toss out, and hope catches traction, so let me know what you would all think!
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
This definitely is something I’d be interested in, I also write a lot whether it’s short stories or trying to write full novels.
This is something I'd be somewhat interested in, I've got a story in mind but I've lacked the real drive (and storytelling skills) to put it to paper...
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(09-25-2019, 05:05 PM)Heinrich Hitler Wrote: This is something I'd be somewhat interested in, I've got a story in mind but I've lacked the real drive (and storytelling skills) to put it to paper...

I think you just spoke for most aspiring writers in existence.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(09-25-2019, 06:53 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 05:05 PM)Heinrich Hitler Wrote: This is something I'd be somewhat interested in, I've got a story in mind but I've lacked the real drive (and storytelling skills) to put it to paper...

I can confirm that, I have lie 50 ideas and I either can't find the time, I lose track of my plot, or I can't get past a few paragraphs.
(09-25-2019, 07:02 PM)leftjupiter18 Wrote:

I can confirm that, I have lie 50 ideas and I either can't find the time, I lose track of my plot, or I can't get past a few paragraphs.

I don't want to come off as rude but most of us are probably idea guys. People who have ideas but can't really execute them properly. Perhaps giving each other advice could help us improve.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
(09-25-2019, 09:11 PM)Sea Bass Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 07:02 PM)leftjupiter18 Wrote:

I don't want to come off as rude but most of us are probably idea guys. People who have ideas but can't really execute them properly. Perhaps giving each other advice could help us improve.

That could be a great use of the thread! I think that people could proofread and give tips to help everyone as much as they'd like. And seeing others they know having completed something to that degree could inspire them to write, themselves. I'm actually happy people are showing interest, I feared the worst when making this. Thanks everyone who is stopping by and dropping some kind of response!
post that shit or im coming after ur milk
(09-25-2019, 10:34 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: post that shit or im coming after ur milk

Ok ur uninvited to the art thread if we do it now.
I'd be interested in this. Also, a good place to put stories up is Wattpad, I have a lot of stories up on there that I did for school and as collabs with a friend