Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Dong We Trust
Ingame Name: dong, ding dong, d0ng

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68442040

Time Played: 522 hours

When First Joined: February of 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mondays: basically all day. Any other day: sometime between 7-10pm EST until the early morning hours. Most of my time will be after I get home from work. I usually get another day off besides Mondays, but it's always random.

Sponsor(s): @Dildo Shwaggins 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can apply my past staff experience to ensure that reports are handled effectively and that I'll make proper ban requests. Seeing as I was a previous Test Mod I already know the expectations and general ropes of being staff. 

Why you want to help the community: I have been here for over a year and even when times get rough I'm still drawn back to Dink's. This community holds a special place in my heart, I devoted so much time and energy to ensure it was a good environment for new and current players back when I was staff, and now I want to be able to do that again. Being on late nights and early mornings I find myself limited in how I can deal with people (besides gagging and muting) who are ruining the game for others, with Trusted I could slay people and give them warnings.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--4210

How did you find us?: Through two men named Gabe and Summer

Other: I hope that my 5 day gap of inactivity won't be too much of a problem, I had just started my new job at an amusement park and I was trying to figure out my gaming schedule. Also, people may bring into question my past resignation, I had left because I was being targeted by a few members (who are now gone) and it took a toll on me. I also had IRL stuff going on that I'm not going to get into, but I hope you can take that into consideration.
+1

Dong was an amazing staff member when he was active back then. (which is why I sponsored his 2nd TMod app) His resignation shouldn't have any more weight on this app than my resignation did on my app. Otherwise, he's laid back, knows the rules, and is a really cool person to play with.

Put the Holy Trinity back together once more
You did a good job when you were staff before. Never really saw anyone have a problem with you except for [redacted.] And I mean, you're dong. THE dong. You're a man of the people. +1.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 Dong was a good staff member and one of the most dedicated staff members I've ever saw. Knows the rules, laidback, and easy to get along with. Good luck :)
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 for this former staff donger. He was a staff member fairly recently, so he'll be able to hop on without skipping a beat and contribute to the server.

Whenever I first joined dong was just starting to leave the server for a bit, but in those moments when me and him were on the server, he knew what he was doing and was just an all around great person to talk with and play with.

Here's to hoping you become trusted.

Good luck man!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Application is invalid at this time and will not be considered until the sponsorship requirement is met. 
[Image: b402aab95408847d848c1e76e4b5aecd.png]
According to the sponsorship requirement, Mods are required to wait 2 weeks in between sponsoring apps to achieve the goal of avoiding over sponsoring. Dildo last sponsored someone on July 16th with the application response coming in on the 18th. This application was posted on July 27th at 11PM EST, so that is roughly 11 days in between applications, which does not meet the sponsorship requirement for your current sponsor. You must either find a replacement sponsor to have this application stay active or application will have to be reconsidered with Dildo as sponsor when the requirement is fulfilled.

Moderators and applicants alike are responsible to make sure the requirements are fulfilled before application is posted.

Edit: Going to lock for now until the choice is made by Dong to keep the application inactive until the requirement is met for Dildo or new sponsor is found.
app is now active and will be considered

also deleted comments that did not adhere to staff app comment guidelines

thank
Now that it is active

Sponsoring Dong because he is a former staff member who handles reports effectively, is levelheaded, and has fun playing the server. I would be glad to see him back on the staff team and I think he would be able to get right back into it. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I believe dong has an interest to come back as staff to assist the server with creating a comfortable community. He is subtle and kind to all players, was previous staff and knows the rules, and likes to assist staff.

+1

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
+1  was great staff before and he'll be great  if given  staff again
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam