Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro.
Let me introduce myself, I am Thunder Nova. I am a great prop hunt player, and try to stick to the rules.

Though if I do break one per-say, I tend to say if it's "legal". One such case, which I am still confused is the Circuit Board prop which can be placed into a wall, but from my experience can be seen and killed (though it does have plenty of illegal spots for it which I won't use).

I played prop hunt for years on another server. In which I won't mention to avoid any advertising, and anti-advertising. Mainly left it due to a Staff that refused to help catch a "3rd Party Ghoster (ex: Skype or Discord to ghost )". He blatantly refused to help, and even got promoted later that week.

I never ask to be staff, but I had been a staff, many times. But only on Minecraft, mainly cuz I helped with bug fixes (mostly dupes) and catch "cheaters" (to shorten the list).

I do love testing things out. Which is why I tend to report my findings in the past. In other words, I intentionally find an exploit and report it. Such for prop hunt, I hinted to edit some maps to prevent them. (ex: Gas Station Teleport box above the map (teleport in front of the sliding doors), and under the broken car (teleport in front of the car))

I have no experience with Map editing. But I do know that some things are possible. Such as making water harm props.

I do like to troll from time to time. But mostly as a hunter. Kinda wish there is a deceptive Prop-Like Skin. Example: Trash Can Body, and Computer Screen Head (if there is a trollface on it, it would be a bonus). But no experience on model making.
welcome to the fourms!
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Welcome my dude
Welcome to the forums Thunder!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]