Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Intro?
Hi, I'm Slasheronic, I go by Slash. I've been on the server way more than I should since Thanksgiving 2019 and decided to look at forums. Apparently this is a thing people do? I get on Gmod and love to chill in the VC and like to be on the discord vc too but it's pretty dead. I dunno what to really say but I just like to play GMod. I like to talk so msg me if u wanna, idk. Really bad at writing as apparent by this thing. I'm a donor now so I thought I should look at the forums. See Y'all around, I guess
Run while you still can tbh

Welcome to the forums!
Welcome to the forums you should check out our TTT server :p
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(12-29-2019, 10:58 AM)MAKEOUTHILL Wrote: Run while you still can tbh

Welcome to the forums!

I second, run while you still can

And welcome to the Island 
Welcome to the forums! I hope you stay and interact with everyone! :)
Welcome to the forums
Welcome
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Code:
Welcome to the server! Proceeding further will result in extreme disappointment. Continue?
+---+    +---+
|Yes|    |No |
+---+    +---+
Welcome slasher, you been a good bean so far.

See you on server dumbo.
Welcome welcome
Don't let myself find you and kill you on the prop field.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott