Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro
Hi I am Grim Love I have played on dinklebergs prophunt for a while now and I amjust now making an introduction post. I have nothing else to say to be honest sorry for making this akward. Heart  .I have two dogs. I am 17. I like playing games when I get home from school like golf with friend, garry's mod, golf it,and fortnite.
Welcome to the forums! Typically in an introduction thread you might want to say a few things about you, like if you have a pet that you really like, if you are studying something you really like in school, what you want to do with your life after school is out, favorite color, favorite car, stuff like that.

Try to add some more stuff to your intro so we can really get to know ya!
Welcome to the forums!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(04-12-2018, 12:54 PM)Grim Love Wrote: Hi I am Grim Love I have played on dinklebergs prophunt for a while now and I amjust now making an introduction post. I have nothing else to say to be honest sorry for making this akward. Heart  .I have two dogs. I am 17. I like playing games when I get home from school like golf with friend, garry's mod, golf it,and fortnite.

Hi, welcome to forums, dogs are great things to have, and don't worry I thought it was awkward making an Intro as well.

TheUltraFish
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army