Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro Post
Greetings, everyone I am SempaiSpyker. You can call me Sempai or Spyker either is fine. If you wanna call me something shorter feel free to just ask me! I most likely will be fine with it as long as its not something bad Hah. Anyway well I started played on prophunt about a week ago and never made an intro so I figured I'd introduce myself. So, hello everyone. I am 20 and am a new years baby cool right. I guess. 

Well, I love to play video games thats probably a given. I also am currently in culinary school as I have a passion to cook food and want to start my own restaurant or something similar one day. I am usually on at night till around 11 or 12 EST and sometimes later on the weekends. I like animals a lot so share your cute pets pictures with me. Seriously do it now. Hah, joking you don't have to but I'd appreciate it! 

Well, I guess thats all for now I hope to see you in the prophunt server farewell!
Hi welcome sempai!

Me making a move on my crush like..........

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5054547]
Hey! welcome to the community!
Best regards,
                     Jake From State Farm