Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Intro post
I am not exactly sure what to say here, but I'll give it a go. 
I am of British descent, but I live in the United States, and have never lived out of country, but I still have the accent. SO if anyone is curious, there's you go.
I love playing prop hunt.
I have ever since I saw Pewdiepie and Markiplier and Jacksepticeye and Vanoss all play.
I bought the game, hoping it would be the experience I had dreamed of.
That's when I joined the Dinkleberg server, and met so many new and exciting players, most of whom have become great friends. 
I am excited to keep playing in this awesome community, and am hoping to be a good staff member (if accepted).

For those of you that made it to the bottom of this post, 
       Thank you for reading.
                                                                                          - Wolfgal3
Oh, I see you made a new one. Welcome to the forums again!
Welcome to the forums wolfgal! Don't worry about posting in the wrong section with the other thread. Someone will probably just delete the thread to avoid confusion.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Wolfie!
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Welcome to the forums! I made your other thread disappear as Christian noted
Welcome to the forums!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Welcome to the forums!