Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce the daily rewards to PH.
Hi! TTT Trusted and DarkRP Mod here (although, I don't have much confidence in moderation of DarkRP, so you should still consider me trusted).

I like to hop on and explore other parts of the community, and Prop Hunt is very much another part of it. Although, less known by regulars other than a handful.

One of the things I've noticed is that daily rewards have never been around. The daily reward system can encourage players to stay, and even root them to the community, if you're lucky. I think it would be nice to add this and I think it would possibly bring more regulars to the server.

Love you all, who moderate Prop Hunt. You're not forgotten, you're very much so appreciated and I thank you for all the work you do.

<3
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
I. Love. Daily. Rewards.
If every game we host doesn't have them.
Fucking add them.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Sounds like a great idea and I also do hope we can add them. I am not experienced in them for I only have 18-20 hours in DarkRp and like 5 in TTT but from the sounds of it people love them!
Regular - Dink's PH

[Image: 848011109_597887.gif?4]
I like this idea and will look into the possibilities. Also, lol.. Finally! Someone not originally from PH posted here!
Daily rewards sounds cool. PH is the second most popular community of ours so it would be great to reward the players with some fun perks. Good idea Lova
This sounds like an amazing idea! Mainly because i think that lets say you play 7 days in a row and on that 7th day you could get a rare item thats only obtainable from the daily rewards!  :D
This sounds like a wonderful idea  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
I like this idea. It seems really fun to do.
[Image: giphy.gif]
if we are adding things from ttt, can we add the extra staff/donor vote to PH?
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(08-22-2017, 09:04 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: if we are adding things from ttt, can we add the extra staff/donor vote to PH?

Tronald that would kinda be brokenish
[Image: giphy.gif]