Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduction
Hello, Gmod Players. Look at your introduction. Now look at mine. Now back to yours. Now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stop focusing on the things no one wants to know about, and instead said something interesting, it could seem like mine. Look down, back up!

You're in a game, with me. What's in your hand--back at me-

I have it. It's a book full of amazing plays. Look again, now I am the book.
Anything is possible when you play Prop Hunt with me.

I'm out of the map.

Hue. You guys liked that? I sure did.
I am Dr. Gambit. 

Otherwise known as, but not limited to, "The guy with the Heimerdinger profile", "The guy who just killed me even though I was so hidden", "THE HULA GIRL!" (Most commonly used while I am juking people.).

As you may guess, I mostly frequent the PH server. I've likely played with some of you, if you're reading this. Lord knows most folks don't come here. Before I go any further, let it be known that I cannot be tilted. The only situation that can truly make me salty, from playing a game is when someone is obviously using unauthorized methods (hacking, map glichtes, etc etc). And even then, I won't say I'm salty, I'm just not happy.

I also play LoL (I am hardstuck Plat 3, don't @ me). 

That's about it. In the voice chat, you'll probably hear me sounding tired. This is just how I sound. I'm not high, or sleepy. Possibly drunk, but that's beside the point. 

But who is  Dr. Gambit?
The answer is simple; me. No, its not based off of Gambit from the X-Men franchise, I'm not ripping off some silly indie character, it was simply a name I thought sounded cool, and I stuck with it. 

Anyone want to ask me questions? Well uh, I'm on the Dinkleberg Discord. Under the name Dr. Gambit...obviously. 
Slide into my dms, if you like.

Is that all? I think so.
See you around, Space Cowboy.
Wait, so I can write anything here, and it'll be in my signature?
That's radical...

Okay, I know just what to put.
Wait, what do you mean there's no more space?! 
My signature isn't even comple
Welcome to the forums Gambit!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Welcome my dude
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

This welcome message will cost you $0.50
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
That was a lot of words. Welcome to the forums!
(04-07-2018, 11:36 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: That was a lot of words. Welcome to the forums!

Was it? I was trying to do something flashy and got carried away. 
Old Spice references are OP.
Wait, so I can write anything here, and it'll be in my signature?
That's radical...

Okay, I know just what to put.
Wait, what do you mean there's no more space?! 
My signature isn't even comple