Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Welcome to the community, Michael. I hope you enjoy your stay and come visit and play over at TTT when you can! If you haven't already done that ...

©vampii~
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(09-23-2018, 12:05 PM)[black]Nuru Wrote: Welcome to the forums, about time you made a proper intro.

Yeah hahaa took me ages to understand what to write

(09-27-2018, 09:33 AM)duckyy Wrote: Welcome to the community, Michael. I hope you enjoy your stay and come visit and play over at TTT when you can! If you haven't already done that ...

©vampii~

Hey ::)Yeah will defs have a look at TTT some stage
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Hi I know You Guy! Welcome To The Forums!
(09-29-2018, 12:33 AM)Left_shark Plyco Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 12:05 PM)[black]Nuru Wrote: Welcome to the forums, about time you made a proper intro.

Yeah hahaa took me ages to understand what to write

(09-27-2018, 09:33 AM)duckyy Wrote: Welcome to the community, Michael. I hope you enjoy your stay and come visit and play over at TTT when you can! If you haven't already done that ...

©vampii~

Hey ::)Yeah will defs have a look at TTT some stage

Good :) we'll make you feel welcomed
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.