Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions??
Apparently this is something you're supposed to do, so that's neato.

Hey, I'm be.a.r (imoroke on Discord) and am 22 years old. I play pretty much exclusively on PH, wouldn't mind trying out some other modes at some point, tho. I hopped on Gmod-- around Thanksgiving 2019--after a couple of years and wasn't really expecting much, but was lucky enough to land on Dinkleberg's. There are a lot of good, welcoming people here who obviously take a great deal of pride in their community, which is hype, so I hope to get better acquainted with y'all and maybe someday not be trash at PH
Welcome to forums Bear, hope to see you around on prop field :>
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Welcome bear  :D good to see you on the forum. See you on the server.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Welcome to the forums bear <3
Welcome friend!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
You have arrived

Prepare for immediate destruction
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
ah, the forums. The absolute best place to get up to date on all Dink Drama.
(01-29-2020, 06:34 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: ah, the forums. The absolute best place to get up to date on all Dink Drama.

Sorry you had to join the forums in the middle of one of our quarterly blowouts please make yourself at home
[Image: J6yUs0g]
[Image: nerzone.gif]
welcome to the forums