Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Weclome Bear! You are still sketchy though

p.s The Weclome was on purpose
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Welcome to forums Bear
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
Welcome to Dinks and please link me the vanoss video that got you intrested in PH. Also try out TTT and see if you like it. Especially if you like being sneaky
(02-07-2020, 10:02 PM)Futa Renamon Wrote: Welcome to Dinks and please link me the vanoss video that got you intrested in PH. Also try out TTT and see if you like it. Especially if you like being sneaky

ngl vanoss is the person who got me into ph LOL
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
(02-07-2020, 11:27 PM)§4Zack Wrote:
(02-07-2020, 10:02 PM)Futa Renamon Wrote: Welcome to Dinks and please link me the vanoss video that got you intrested in PH. Also try out TTT and see if you like it. Especially if you like being sneaky

ngl vanoss is the person who got me into ph LOL

Yee, thats like 90% of the people here

Lmao, close but no cigar, my friend. My boy Seananners is actually who got me interested in Gmod, back like 6-7ish years ago. Might try TTT again, been a while since I've played it