Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Cryptic Salsa Pro Trump?
Is Cryptic Salsa pro trump or is he something worse. Some fellow community memebers might think hes a great guy, but what do we really know about him? Is he enslaving colorful birds that match the various Doritos flavors or is it worse? For all we know he could be an LGBTQ Furry that enjoys adopting Pigeons and painting them. I for one am tired of living with these questions in the back of my head. Please sign my petition to help expose Cryptic Salsa and his pigeon painting ways.
I could have sworn we had a shitposting section.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
salsa is british pass it on
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(11-04-2019, 10:47 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I could have sworn we had a shitposting section.

Yah its called the prop hunt community
(11-04-2019, 10:47 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: salsa is british pass it on

fact
(11-04-2019, 10:50 PM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(11-04-2019, 10:47 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: salsa is british pass it on

fact

The trail just keeps going deeper
(11-04-2019, 09:59 PM)Futa Renamon Wrote: Is Cryptic Salsa pro trump or is he something worse. Some fellow community memebers might think hes a great guy, but what do we really know about him? Is he enslaving colorful birds that match the various Doritos flavors or is it worse? For all we know he could be an LGBTQ Furry that enjoys adopting Pigeons and painting them. I for one am tired of living with these questions in the back of my head. Please sign my petition to help expose Cryptic Salsa and his pigeon painting ways.

I personally believe he has the dick with the width of 1,000 but the length of a pebble so he could sideswipe and take out Ethiopia but not be able to hit the G-Spot.
(also he killed Epstein)
[Image: tenor.png]
holy moly
(11-05-2019, 09:04 PM)GOOF Wrote:
(11-04-2019, 09:59 PM)Futa Renamon Wrote: Is Cryptic Salsa pro trump or is he something worse. Some fellow community memebers might think hes a great guy, but what do we really know about him? Is he enslaving colorful birds that match the various Doritos flavors or is it worse? For all we know he could be an LGBTQ Furry that enjoys adopting Pigeons and painting them. I for one am tired of living with these questions in the back of my head. Please sign my petition to help expose Cryptic Salsa and his pigeon painting ways.
Damn we are leaving no stone unturned 
I personally believe he has the dick with the width of 1,000 but the length of a pebble so he could sideswipe and take out Ethiopia but not be able to hit the G-Spot.
(also he killed Epstein)
Trump? More like Cheeto
Salsa is a traitor 3/5 times.