Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Discord down? Can’t seem to acces the server
(06-01-2018, 10:16 AM)ReThink Wrote: Is it possible you meant “epitome” instead of “penultimate”?
@zephyr

You are literally proving his point.

My Maps
been here since September 2016
"Simply put, you act as if you are the epitomic source of truth. You generally almost immediately disregard everyone else's opinion as wrong". Summed things up quite nicely. You start arguments and insult people on the daily basis. I had hoped you would use your TTT ban as a wake up call but so far you've only been making things worse. You do not answer to a higher power, nor do we so start acting like a decent person and shape the fuck up.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Wowee you guys, he just wanted the incident that led to his ban. I don't think he's been rude at all in this thread.
(06-01-2018, 10:16 AM)ReThink Wrote:
(06-01-2018, 05:39 AM)Zephyr Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 10:13 AM)EpicGuy Wrote: ReThink, you were banned from the Discord by Foxka. I'm going to let you know, as someone who doesn't want you to be dragged along anymore, that you're on a very short leash. I really do mean a very short leash. I'm not sure if anyone has addressed their concerns with you directly, but people don't like your attitude. I can agree, sometimes you can derail a thread, but I understand that your intentions are good (for the most part). I'm warning you now, if you don't stop blowing up threads, you're going to be forum banned too. From now until your server unban, keep your head down, and your nose clean.

Simply put, you act as if you are the pen-ultimate source of truth. You generally almost immediately disregard everyone else's opinion as wrong.

Please lock this thread, the original reason it was made was dealt with.

The mod who issued the ban needs to give a reason, not you, but thanks for your input.

Is it possible you meant “epitome” instead of “penultimate”?
@zephyr

Yep, my b.
(05-31-2018, 11:50 AM)Foxka Wrote: Yes the ban is for a week and you will be unbanned on the night of the 5th.

Still banned as of 6/6
@Foxka
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Im looking into it just to see whats going on.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I removed the ban.
(06-06-2018, 08:00 AM)Everyjuan Wrote: I removed the ban.

Works fine now, thanks! 

Mods can lock this thread now if needed
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Thanks @Everyjuan for removing the ban, I forgot to last night and I appreciate it!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions