Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Island House door glitched?
Am I the only one that sometimes has issues opening the bar door in Island House?
don't you just ram your body into that door to open it rather than pressing e
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
You don't use e to open it like other doors, you just walk into it. I've personally not had issues but idk about others.
I have had an occasional problem with the automatic doors but said issue generally takes place after someone immediately used the door or is in the doorway causing the doors to open and close more rapidly. It does glitch for a couple seconds where it seems you cannot get through. This takes place on other maps with automatic doors such as gas station, and the various gas stations in existence. It is not a big issue but can be frustrating if you are chasing a prop and they get a couple seconds to sneak away as you are trying to fight your way through a door. The issue is not common so it mainly ignored and not even noticed by many players.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(09-21-2019, 07:04 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: You don't use e to open it like other doors, you just walk into it. I've personally not had issues but idk about others.

Ok that makes a lot of sense, I was wondering why when I pressed e it ha no effect on the door. Thank you!