Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues and Ideas Thread
This thread is made for issues  or any ideas you might have- If there is any please post in this thread 

DeathRun Poker 
Issues - Between Trap 4 & 5 in the corner, If your close to it, you can be killed by Death when knife
Traps are laggy on Trap 3 and 7 and it takes about 4 sec after being press that it takes long to go and people are having issues to the Css texture and aren't able to download after following the instructions.

!shop
Players are having issues with the Shop still as its not opening at all.  This has already beeen brought up by Voss and its still an issue that needs to be resolved.

Idea
Can we get a daily gifts system? It's quite difficult to obtain Premium Points and even normal. @"Eternal" Has posted this and Happy enough we Have an Active Admin for this. So hopefully this passes
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I suggested a skin and a cosmetic idea awhile back. Not really significant however, I believe it would be a nice feature to the server. However I do indeed believe  the point shop definitely requires some adjustments, as Sharky stated, Some people can't access the point shop and it's difficult to obtain premium points. Derp please help.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
We should try using a golden gun in TTT.
I am certain it will bring balance to the game and make it overall more enjoyable, players wont abuse it.
(05-15-2019, 11:16 AM)Noclip Wrote: We should try using a golden gun in TTT.
I am certain it will bring balance to the game and make it overall more enjoyable, players wont abuse it.

I think the biggest issue is that noclip is still alive, and thinks that this is for TTT not Deathrun
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-15-2019, 11:31 AM)Foxka Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 11:16 AM)Noclip Wrote: We should try using a golden gun in TTT.

I think the biggest issue is that noclip is still alive, and thinks that this is for TTT not Deathrun

We have Deathrun???
(05-14-2019, 08:55 PM)Sharky Wrote:
Idea
Can we get a daily gifts system? It's quite difficult to obtain Premium Points and even normal. @"Eternal" Has posted this and Happy enough we Have an Active Admin for this. So hopefully this passes

The Issue I see with daily rewards is the reason why it was removed from prop hunt, I.e that bug
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
add the gametracker info to the forums like ttt and ph. Like right under them. So people know we have them and know when it is populated.
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...128:27015/
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(05-15-2019, 04:35 PM)Sharky Wrote: https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...128:27015/

he means  the images that display how many people are on and what map
[Image: J6yUs0g]
To be brutally honest idk if adding a GT link will help or hinder once they see how empty it usually stays

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon