Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is time
Love you friend, please watch more anime with me and Ill see you around.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Be safe champ Thanks for all the hard work and dedication you have shown towards this server. Your work will not go unnoticed from now till the future  Heart Heart
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
i love you Dakota. thank you for everything you’ve done for the server, and thank you for being such a good friend. i wish you the best of luck, but you still better play games with me
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Truly the end of an era. 

Someone I've known for so long and did his thing at a high level.

Dakota bro I hope you know that I truly enjoyed the times where me and you were on at the same time just having a ball. There are some moments I will truly never forget.

Hope to still keep in touch and talk about what life has in store for you down the road, cause the man upstairs he's got plans for you. 

<3 u bro.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
I wish you nothing but the best on your future endeavors you are a pretty cool guy and alot of fun to play with!
Hope to see you around!
Bye Dakota, you were honestly one of the few people I enjoyed playing TTT with.
This isn't goodbye just a see you later. Thank you for giving this place time. If you ever play golf ping me T<T
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Gonna miss ya bud. Even though we only PH-ed a couple times together, you were always helpful and cool af.
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
I will
Love you forever
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Cya Cody. You were the only good one. <3