Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Mighty Gay in Here.
Yo, I'm Piano.

Most of you know me from Prop Hunt, though from time to time I play Murder and such. I'm that guy who will insult you, even if you're my best friend. It's always in good fun, though. I can't selectively name off my friends from Dinks considering everybody there are my friends. The list would just simply be too long for an introduction. 

I am 23. I am 18. I am 22. I am 20. I am 19. I am 25. 

Most of you do not know my real age, nor do you know what I look like. Most images you've seen of "me" isn't really me. I'm just a weird mystery.

Guess you can say I'm pretty bold.

If you don't already know me, Hi. I'm constantly growing my friend group, so add my discord if you haven't already. 

๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡Gay Piano Noises#9113

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Why Hello there ;]
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
I'm a little less of a mystery than you, but nonetheless still a mysterious person. Welcome to the forums!
Are you truly the gey?

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! :D
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Welcome to the forums also quick question, what does a gay piano noise sound like?
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
♫ Straight Piano Noises ♫
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Welcome!
Those blasted piano noises
Welcome My Friend!
PROPBLOCKING! MORE LIKE, COCKBLOCKING!
Haiiiii
[Image: giphy.gif]