Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Me Avi
It was suggested I make an intro since I've been playing actively on Prop Hunt again, so here we go :^)

My name is Avi, Im 23, and Im in school studying Forensic Investigation with an Emphasis in Crime Scene Investigation, as well as Minors in Criminal Justice and Biology.  I want to work on crime scenes and maybe get certified in blood pattern analysis after I graduate.  

In my free time, I love gaming, making art, music, and just chilling with people.  I've played a lot of Gmod in my time, staffed several servers, and just enjoy the game and the people.

For all of you newer people, I've been around the Dinkleberg's community since 2016, so I've seen a lot develop with this community.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, if not, see ya on the prop field ^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
just resign and cancel ur app u bad

but um seriously welcome back to the forums nurd and try not to run ur teammates over with jet skies in pubg, thanks :^)
who?

Welcome back, Avi!
Who's this stranger??
(11-07-2018, 06:54 AM)Gabe Wrote: just resign and cancel ur app u bad

but um seriously welcome back to the forums nurd and try not to run ur teammates over with jet skies in pubg, thanks :^)

I didnt run you over, you swam into my jetski.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(11-07-2018, 07:04 AM)Avi Wrote:

but ur the one that got on it and turned on the engine so driver’s fault :^)
(11-07-2018, 07:07 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(11-07-2018, 07:04 AM)Avi Wrote:

but ur the one that got on it and turned on the engine so driver’s fault :^)

Is it the driver's fault if a pedestrian walks into moving traffic in front of them and said person gets hit? Nah
Is it my fault you swam into my jetski? Nah
Learn to swim buddy :^)
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
:^(
Welcome ^~^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
loser