Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Admin Application
(01-30-2019, 11:34 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: I don’t mind time on something like DR or Murder but empty is a no go. I thought you had more did you change your ingame name?  Anyways -1 on Admin mainly in part that you will have community level admin responsibilities outside the server itself. I think that person should have the same level of community involvement and experience as current admins of other servers (at the moment just happen to be TTT but ignoring that). You would admin the PH and TTT community as well on discord and forums (think universal level rank) so that same time/dedication/experience is a must in my eyes

Thank you so much for the clarification. The one problem I mainly have is the time on the server, which can be an easy fix. I will be sure to work my hardest to get my hours up. And, the -1s have helped me see some of my flaws with my application and just my staffing in general. I will be sure to fix these problems immediately.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche