Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Items and Trading Issues
Hey everyone, I'm here on behalf of a few individuals, including myself. I have encountered a few issues with the pointshop trading system. Trust me, I know the pointshop is pretty fucked so it's gonna have some issues, but like I have discovered a few items that cannot be traded whatsoever. These are the ones I've found so far:
  • Anakin Skywalker
  • Seagull
  • Fedora
  • White Knight
  • KFC
  • Baby Mask
Those are just a few I've found. I'm not including Facepunch, James Bond, nor Obi Wan Kenobi because they were removed and I do not know if they can be traded or not. 
I'm not too sure if the zombie pet is tradable, I've never seen one in game on anyone else besides admins. But, for trading n stuff It'd be really nice to clean up all the tabs that aren't used and yeah. 

Secondly, I know I've asked for this before but I would like a list, I could even compile a list I've given everything I can find, of all of the items that are on the server and all of the items avaliable through crates and which crate holds which item. Ya know, it'd be nice to have one. 

Lastly... I highly doubt you can get the Gas Mask out of the accessory crate. Just trust me, I didn't see one. My mind won't change until I see numbers though.
I agree with these items, I wasn't able to trade the IOTD items and nor could I buy a Anakin Skywalker due to these bugs. If this could be fixed and there was a list informing us about drop rates of crates it would be appeciated.
(01-05-2019, 09:57 PM)Eternal Wrote: I agree with these items, I wasn't able to trade the IOTD items and nor could I buy a Anakin Skywalker due to these bugs. If this could be fixed and there was a list informing us about drop rates of crates it would be appeciated and assist us to find the drop rates of items we desire.

We more than likely would not get drop RATES and personally, I'm fine with that. Drop rates change a good bit depending on what's going on behind the scenes so, I understand why they can't really give us the rates right out.
(01-05-2019, 09:59 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 09:57 PM)Eternal Wrote: I agree with these items, I wasn't able to trade the IOTD items and nor could I buy a Anakin Skywalker due to these bugs. If this could be fixed and there was a list informing us about drop rates of crates it would be appeciated and assist us to find the drop rates of items we desire.

We more than likely would not get drop RATES and personally, I'm fine with that. Drop rates change a good bit depending on what's going on behind the scenes so, I understand why they can't really give us the rates right out.

Indeed however, maybe once they regulate some crates then they could do it. Possibly however, just a idea.
This is just off the top of my head, but that may be because these items are in hidden categories, and the trading system shows you tradeable items by category. Since you, as a normal player, cannot see the category these items are actually in under the hood it might not register them as an option to trade in the trading plugin.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(01-05-2019, 11:35 PM)quicheman Wrote: This is just off the top of my head, but that may be because these items are in hidden categories, and the trading system shows you tradeable items by category. Since you, as a normal player, cannot see the category these items are actually in under the hood it might not register them as an option to trade in the trading plugin.

I think some of those listed are in the uncatagorized slot, and we just pull them in for the “one day” sales
Seagul should be somewhere in there and anakin, but maybe not I’ll have to look. 
Mask I believe was(again it changes) something like less than a % to drop the category, with 3 items in the catagory. I had looked the other day and it was in a very rare spot.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-06-2019, 05:36 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 11:35 PM)quicheman Wrote: This is just off the top of my head, but that may be because these items are in hidden categories, and the trading system shows you tradeable items by category. Since you, as a normal player, cannot see the category these items are actually in under the hood it might not register them as an option to trade in the trading plugin.

I think some of those listed are in the uncatagorized slot, and we just pull them in for the “one day” sales
Seagul should be somewhere in there and anakin, but maybe not I’ll have to look. 
Mask I believe was(again it changes) something like less than a % to drop the category, with 3 items in the catagory. I had looked the other day and it was in a very rare spot.

Matt the Seagull is tradeable but as the other items such as the one day items, I am unable to trade them.
The "one day" ( 2 week ) sale items are still on sale. Categories however have never been organized well though. As mentioned in another thread, perhaps a reinstall would fix, but Dink still doesn't have that christmas pony yet.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy