Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its been so long
Steam Name: [BlackWater] ToastHD I am not sure the name I was banned under

Steam I.D: STEAM_1:1:156952219

Who banned you: Starky

Reason for ban: Harassment through psay

Reason for Mods to unban you: The mods should unban me because I want to come back and be a better person. The way I acted before was not a good impression of me now. I've invested almost 4 years of my life into this server and I want to come back and show everyone my true colors not 10 yr old me where I was power hungry and thought everyone had to obey me. This server is great and like no other PH server and I really want to prove to everyone and myself that I can be a better person on Dinks PH.

(Optional) Extra details/information:I think because the Co-Owner banned me I might have to be unbanned my a Super Admin not sure though.
(07-28-2019, 12:33 PM)[BlackWater] ToastHD Wrote: (Optional) Extra details/information:I think because the Co-Owner banned me I might have to be unbanned my a Super Admin not sure though.

We don't have Super Admins here. Anyone banned through Gbans is able to be unbanned by a Mod or anyone above Mod.

+1 tho, let this man be free
Since Starky is no longer Co-Owner and all these new staffs we currently have, I do believe you should be given a second chance. +1 for unban.
+1 it’s been a long time. I believe you should have a chance to prove yourself again.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
You have been unbanned welcome back.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army