Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another one (Hello)
So I've been inactive pretty much for a year (give or take). The reason being is because at the end of 2018 my son was born and 3 week after that I went on deployment. I've been back for a few months now but obviously spent almost all of this time with friends and family. I've always loved GMod, and more specifically, this community. I've finally been playing PC again and immediately came back to the server. I didn't know anyone except for a few people. So I thought I'd make another introduction post to introduce myself to everyone. 

I used to go by the name "MilkMan" back when I was on the server regularly.

I enjoy spending my time with my family but when I do just want to relax and don't want to do anything I spend that time playing video games. I'm on the server pretty regularly again so I can't wait to meet a lot of you if I haven't already.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
Oh shoot I just now realized who you are. Haven't talked to you in forever. Welcome back
wb dude hope the lil guy doing good and can't wait to play with you more
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Welcome back champ

glad to see an old face in the server 

And becoming a father is awesome hope the best for you
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member