Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here
I figured since I am trying to more and active and staff on the ttt server Id give you all my introduction! My name is Jack (in case you couldnt figure that out already xD) I am 19 years of age from Michigan and currently attending college for a marketing degree but when I am not on that college grind I am on that gaming grind. I have never been good at making friends irl and often am very shy but I try to be more outgoing online and have gotten to meet a lot of people through different games that mean so much to me and this server has a lot of fun and cool individuals I hope I get to know better. Ive just started joining the discord recently and honestly I used to not because I was scared to and did not think people wanted me in there. But I am starting to realize that wasent a good way of thinking because everyone here is so nice. I took a break from gmod not to long ago but the way these last few weeks of been thats not gonna be the case. I also play a lot of csgo and league so if anyone ever wants to play and I am available hit me up. I hope to become better friends with you guys in the future. Thanks for coming to my ted talk. Poggers in the chat :D

Sincerely,
J@CK xDDD
Lmao you’re two years older than me, what
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(01-13-2020, 10:21 AM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Lmao you’re two years older than me, what

Yeah I know I sound like one young boy xD
Stop using the m16 you monkey
(01-13-2020, 04:47 PM)MAKEOUTHILL Wrote: Stop using the m16 you monkey

I want the mp9 if you give me it Ill stop sure
(01-13-2020, 04:50 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:

Bet

welcome to the forums btw
(01-13-2020, 05:56 PM)MAKEOUTHILL Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 04:50 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:

Bet

welcome to the forums btw
thanks man feels good to be here
um excuse me reported for rdm
(01-13-2020, 07:22 PM)Cake Wrote: um excuse me reported for rdm

That would be toxic im not toxic
(01-13-2020, 07:39 AM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: I figured since I am trying to more and active and staff on the ttt server Id give you all my introduction! My name is Jack (in case you couldnt figure that out already xD) I am 19 years of age from Michigan and currently attending college for a marketing degree but when I am not on that college grind I am on that gaming grind. I have never been good at making friends irl and often am very shy but I try to be more outgoing online and have gotten to meet a lot of people through different games that mean so much to me and this server has a lot of fun and cool individuals I hope I get to know better. Ive just started joining the discord recently and honestly I used to not because I was scared to and did not think people wanted me in there. But I am starting to realize that wasent a good way of thinking because everyone here is so nice. I took a break from gmod not to long ago but the way these last few weeks of been thats not gonna be the case. I also play a lot of csgo and league so if anyone ever wants to play and I am available hit me up. I hope to become better friends with you guys in the future. Thanks for coming to my ted talk. Poggers in the chat :D

Sincerely,
J@CK xDDD

oooof welcome to the forums, make sure you take advantage of the resources available to you here and see cool potential future updates to the servers