Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J@CK XDDD for trusted
+0
You definitely have potential as a staff member, but this is your second post on the forums and you dont stand out that much. I do think that you're a cool dude to be on with, but I recommend waiting a bit.
(01-12-2020, 10:40 PM)ChokeMeGrandpa Wrote: +0
You definitely have potential as a staff member, but this is your second post on the forums and you dont stand out that much. I do think that you're a cool dude to be on with, but I recommend waiting a bit.

Thanks for the feedback I understand I will try to be more active on the forums
changing my vote over to a +1 because your responses are enough to reassure me that you may be staff, as noire stated you do have potential, along with openly admitting to any faults you may have made and apologizing, while planning to improve on them is enough for me to see some growth in it.
as of now, good luck on your staff app.
p.s. i also recommend some more forum time.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I am going to give you a +1 I was very one the fence about you leading up to last night considering your history. Last night (3am ish) when I was getting swamped on server you were very very helpful. while I was dealing with reports and recording you helped me manage voice and text chat and did a ban request for which I am grateful. I believe you have potential to be a great staff member.

best of luck on your app
(01-12-2020, 11:26 PM)Cake Wrote: I am going to give you a +1 I was very one the fence about you leading up to last night considering your history. Last night (3am ish) when I was getting swamped on server you were very very helpful. while I was dealing with reports and recording you helped me manage voice and text chat and did a ban request for which I am grateful. I believe you have potential to be a great staff member.

best of luck on your app

Thanks so much cake! I am gonna try my best
-1 I am almost postive on the 30th of December a mod brought up you and a group of people were harassing Rager by constantly false kosing him. 15 days isn't enough time to change imo so imma stick with a -1
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(01-13-2020, 12:02 AM)near Wrote: -1 I am almost postive on the 30th of December a mod brought up you and a group of people were harassing Rager by constantly false kosing him. 15 days isn't enough time to change imo so imma stick with a -1

Interesting thanks for telling me I honestly dont remember but I appreciate the feedback hopefully I change that opinion you have of me in the future!
Here is the GT

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 You are active in game and don't break rules really the only thing you need to work on is getting good evidence and making ban requests.
(01-13-2020, 05:53 AM)Meeemo Wrote: +1 You are active in game and don't break rules really the only thing you need to work on is getting good evidence and making ban requests.

Thanks meeemo I am only gonna improve on those from here on out.