Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jack Box Party Packs Game
On October 20th, Sunday at 8:00pm EST
I'm gonna be hosting a game of jackbox party pack 4. And most likely jackbox party pack 1 as well.

Requirements:
1. Be in the dinklebergs gmod discord
2. Have a phone and computer at your disposal. (Or 2 computers if you're rich enough.)

Premise: 8 players will playing against each other in a set of minigames being streamed from my computer. Racking up points each round in said minigames.

The game will be streamed in the discord voicechat so that you can see.

Pack 4 minigames description:
1. Fibbage- trivia based minigame where you can input a false answer to try and trick people
2. Survive the internet- you manipulate another players comment in a messed up way
3. Bracketeering- idk much about this one, I kinda forgot.
4. Monster seeking monster- you send nudes to each other.
5. Civic doodle: you draw a picture. Preferably not a dick.

Other than that, hope to see you on Sunday night.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Im in, but party pack 3 is the best
Can we get organized earlier this time
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
(10-16-2019, 12:35 PM)Kale Wrote: Can we get organized earlier this time

Well its gonna be a max of 8 people. It'll be faster this time.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I already talked to Brown, I'll be on around 9 if I'm not home from the shelter earlier than that. I have jack box 1 if he doesn't have it
(10-16-2019, 02:34 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: I already talked to Brown, I'll be on around 9 if I'm not home from the shelter earlier than that. I have jack box 1 if he doesn't have it

also have jackbox 1
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
I'm in
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
I want in
i will play, if there is room
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I’m game if I’m back from practice by then

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon