Jayden’s Unban Request
Ingame Name: Norman Jayden

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195939602

Who Banned You: Deadpool

Reason For Ban: Racism + Trolling

Length of Ban: permany 

Reason for Mods to unban:  I understand the racism for I did said something small 2 or 3 times,  but for trolling I don’t know and I’d like to know.  But I want to be unbanned because I don’t feel like it’s really fair to have permaban me for what I did,  it was more than just me and a permaban seems a bit of overkill

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): None before 

Other: thanks for taking the time to read this 
I think the font is too small, can you make it bigger so we can read it?
@Deadpool
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
this was brought up to me by @Gamer19356, no staff were on when many people were being racist and toxic. So these are the screens gamer sent to me that included you.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...46712634C/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...270CE6DBA/
You contributed to the shitshow last night. but since I can tell that you aren't one of the people that were trolling last night, I'll gladly reduce/ unban you with the admin's permission.
former admin2
Reduce maybe, but not unban since he we continuing it.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I’m not hoping for a unban i know I still did what I did,  I was just hoping that I could maybe have a timed ban instead of a peramant one,  thanks again. @Deadpool
Ban reduced to 1 week
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]