Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerald should be demoted like for real
Everytime i ever see this dude on the server goes to crap, and im not being biased about it. I've witnessed many many many many games where if he he even so close as to getting followed to hard he will shoot you and rdm then say he shouldt have followed or he'll say he was t baiting OR he'll say he was shooting at him THATS THE BIG ONE. "oh he was shooting at me" then he will slay ANYONE who kills him 10/10 times. But for some reason he will never get slain. He is WAY to power hungry and always handles his own reports. Also i just got out of a game where he literally kills the inno killing the T and then asks dude why was he shooting the guy? Runs away then handles his own report ONCE again and doesn't slay himself, mind you theres like only 10 or so people max in the lobby atm, so slaying someone is stupid either way but of course hes above the rules, im not even affected by this other than people bitching all the time about him making this game, i mean server, very un fun. PLEASE DEMOTE and i know i can get very heavy amounts of proof. Just ask ill start recording it.
This is being raised with staff, i have provided screenshots to @Christian
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/foru...php?fid=32

Proper place for this, alongside a format to follow.
Thread Moved.

Jerald also has already resigned, but has not been demoted yet. Him doing this though is a problem...
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(10-12-2017, 11:18 AM)Christian Wrote: Thread Moved.

Jerald also has already resigned, but has not been demoted yet. Him doing this though is a problem...

He has not resigned. He asked not to be demoted.
I only handle my own reports when I am the only one on the server who can handle them, and generally in that case unless it is very obvious I will not take any action.
I had handled my own report there as I had thought everyjuan was afk, which I have since learned is false, and I had added a slay to him due to the fact that he had shot me for no reason and his explanation was that he had shot me for being the only one in his line of sight at the time.
For the instance of me shooting a guy who was shooting at the T, the T was at the time proven falsely, tell the entire story; also, I did NOT handle my own report against him.
(10-12-2017, 11:35 AM)Jerald Wrote: I only handle my own reports when I am the only one on the server who can handle them, and generally in that case unless it is very obvious I will not take any action.
I had handled my own report there as I had thought everyjuan was afk, which I have since learned is false, and I had added a slay to him due to the fact that he had shot me for no reason and his explanation was that he had shot me for being the only one in his line of sight at the time.
For the instance of me shooting a guy who was shooting at the T, the T was at the time proven falsely, tell the entire story; also, I did NOT handle my own report against him.
You may be forgetting something there:
He was alive also he had never responded to the report if one was made at that time.
You fucked up.
former admin2
Here's the big fuck up, you slayed before you even made a report. i have a screenshot with you stating that.
All of you attack me as if you never wanted me here in the first place. This kind of toxicity is the reason I resigned in the first place, if you want people to stay you don't treat them like shit and go: "Oh? You fucked up? Lets attack you non-stop and get you demoted over a single mistake."
Actually, this post started with different fuck up. I'm just bringing up today's fuck up.