Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerald should be demoted like for real
(10-12-2017, 11:48 AM)Jerald Wrote: All of you attack me as if you never wanted me here in the first place. This kind of toxicity is the reason I resigned in the first place, if you want people to stay  you don't treat them like shit and go: "Oh? You fucked up? Lets attack you non-stop and get you demoted over a single mistake."

You of all people should know you don't get demoted for one mistake (unless it was a BIG mistake). And you've been making more than just one mistake. Just now you slayed yourself instead of answering reports, which is also a no-no.
No, here's the deal; if you are going to treat me like shit, make it so I cannot defend myself by kicking me out of the Staff Discord, and say it's all my fault anyway; I'm out.
This is a trial with a rigged jury. I resigned because of this and things had immediately got better so I decided not to. Fuck this, fuck that, it got worse.

If you ever want your community to grow, instead of treating all new staff, new donors, and everyone else like shit and focusing on ONLY their flaws and not on the instances where they do a good job; try treating them with respect, train them, and help them.

Because as of right now, this TTT server is one of the more toxic communities towards new comers I've seen. Until you fix that major flaw this server won't grow.

Hope you enjoyed me being staff, you sure sound like you didn't. I resign.
Do you resign for real this time?
Yes, good bye.
Also, getting on me about handling my own reports and ignoring Foxka handling their own reports against me. Love this one sided jury.
Foxka closed the report because you added slays to yourself instead of waiting for the report to be finished. Stop trying to pass the blame.

@Christian he's resigned, so TCBA?