Jimbo accidental Mass rdm
+1 for unban, add slays or reduce ban to a week or so.

We all know planting c4's as inno is generally bad, and if it gets innocents killed then punishment should be in order. That being said, if we permabanned everyone who ever planted a meme-4 that went off as inno we'd lose a third of our players and I'd be one of them. From what I've read, it doesn't seem that there was too much salt from this particular c4, and if there were few (or no) reports, then would a ban even make sense in this situation? It's hard for me to look at this incident, and compare it to a typical shotgun-spree mass rdm and see the two as equivalent. Give 'em the slays he asked for and call it a day.
Oh, it's just a space duck.
Jimbos a fuckin terrorist. This attack on western civilization was no "accident" or "meme" Have this man tried and sentenced to life.
id have to say reduce it to 1 week. Jimbo has been here for a long time now and hasnt caused any issues that im aware of and hes very active on the server. Also id like to state that when i first got mod on ttt i mass rdmed and only recieved a 1 week ban, so i believe he should recieve the same amount as i did.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Go ahead and unban him but make him a guest, ty.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reduced to 2 months
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]