Jimbo accidental Mass rdm
I did that shit all the time without any punishment because it was FUNNY and people thought it was FUNNY. If there's anything I learned over my time of not playing Dink's TTT, it's that you guys punish way too fucking seriously for shit that people normally get away with or do as a meme. 3 months? For a fuckin' game inside a game, which was a mod from another GAME? You've gotta be fuckin' kidding me. And to think that I got permabanned for saying someone's first name.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
(02-23-2018, 12:12 PM)Warpizzle_ Wrote: I did that shit all the time without any punishment because it was FUNNY and people thought it was FUNNY. If there's anything I learned over my time of not playing Dink's TTT, it's that you guys punish way too fucking seriously for shit that people normally get away with or do as a meme. 3 months? For a fuckin' game inside a game, which was a mod from another GAME? You've gotta be fuckin' kidding me. And to think that I got permabanned for saying someone's first name.

And sharing their facebook???
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(02-23-2018, 12:18 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(02-23-2018, 12:12 PM)Warpizzle_ Wrote: I did that shit all the time without any punishment because it was FUNNY and people thought it was FUNNY. If there's anything I learned over my time of not playing Dink's TTT, it's that you guys punish way too fucking seriously for shit that people normally get away with or do as a meme. 3 months? For a fuckin' game inside a game, which was a mod from another GAME? You've gotta be fuckin' kidding me. And to think that I got permabanned for saying someone's first name.

And sharing their facebook???

Not the same person. I didn't share Lily's facebook. I just shared her first name, which was used frequently by her on shit like discord so yeah. The other guy came on the server and was a total fucking dickhead to everybody and wouldn't stop screaming physical threats over VC so I just nabbed the dude's FB and put it in chat for everyone to make fun of. I don't regret that.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
+1 for reduction -1 for unban. I like jimbo, good and loyal player. He didnt intend to kill anybody by doing that, still though; just throw the C4 out of the map next time or hide it
should have just added the slays, +1 for unban.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
He should know better for being in the community long enough. Give em a reduce, but not an unban.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 for complete unban. I was there and he used my C4 for one of the explosions. Nobody there was actually mad about it to the point where they hated Jimbo, and there were more laughs than hate. I've killed a few people by doing that before, and nobody was ever mad to the point of a ban. This is the first time I've ever seen Jimbo in trouble despite the hours upon hours of seeing him on the server. He's honestly a model player, and this was just something that happened because he wanted to have some fun.
If no one on the server at the time had an issue with it then I don't think he should stay banned. There was no malicious intent according to a few posters here. Everyone is guilty of doing stupid shit every once in awhile, including staff. He should be unbanned
+1 for unban..................Honestly the whole uh....you put it down so our responsible is dumb, because it's not his fault someones dumb decision got people killed. Thats like someone killing 20 people with a knife and saying since you bought the knife it's your fault            .__. really....
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]