Jimbo accidental Mass rdm
Not all forgave and 2 were afk first of all, second +1 for reduction -1 for unban

(02-23-2018, 09:51 PM)Ace1579 Wrote: +1 for unban..................Honestly the whole uh....you put it down so our responsible is dumb, because it's not his fault someones dumb decision got people killed. Thats like someone killing 20 people with a knife and saying since you bought the knife it's your fault            .__. really....

Are you dumb? he placed traitor equipment as a Inno, a c4 is used to kill a massive group in one blast. not as a "meme". Your staff Ace you should know better
[Image: hsk.gif]
Turner come on, this isn't serious santos rp, chill a little, we all are here to have fun. If i died to a meme4 i would be ok with it, espeically if i was told that It got planted at 10 minutes, then i would just go away from were it got planted. I would honestly report the guy that defused the 10 minute c4, especially if they don't say they are defusing the 10 minute c4 that is guaranteed to go off.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
+1 for unban and promotion to trusted
(02-23-2018, 12:23 PM)Warpizzle_ Wrote:
(02-23-2018, 12:18 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(02-23-2018, 12:12 PM)Warpizzle_ Wrote: I did that shit all the time without any punishment because it was FUNNY and people thought it was FUNNY. If there's anything I learned over my time of not playing Dink's TTT, it's that you guys punish way too fucking seriously for shit that people normally get away with or do as a meme. 3 months? For a fuckin' game inside a game, which was a mod from another GAME? You've gotta be fuckin' kidding me. And to think that I got permabanned for saying someone's first name.

And sharing their facebook???

Not the same person. I didn't share Lily's facebook. I just shared her first name, which was used frequently by her on shit like discord so yeah. The other guy came on the server and was a total fucking dickhead to everybody and wouldn't stop screaming physical threats over VC so I just nabbed the dude's FB and put it in chat for everyone to make fun of. I don't regret that.
Hence why you aren't getting unbanned for awhile, if at all.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Even if it was for fun, if 3 or more people reported and did not forgive that's definitely mass rdm.
You shouldn't use T weapons as an innocent when it's very populated cause not everyone is going to be in on it, some just want normal TTT.

I do almost same thing but when there's like 7 people on, and I make sure they all know we are playing defuse the 10 min c4.

Tldr you can't assume everyone is going to go along with your jokes even if it was with good intentions

-1 unban but +1 reduction permanent ban is definitely too harsh on a regular. I'd say maybe a week or two. C'mon it's a game mode within a mod for another game. Months ban is too much
+1 On Reduction Permanent. I do believe a ban is necessary. I'm glad this is developing momentum as Jimbo (I don't know who the Hell he is) is a regular.

Yes, people come on Dinkleberg's every day. They come, and they go. Most of them RDM and leave. about 85(Actually 95)% do that.

If he is permanently banned, that can only harm our image as a community. We have such a small and great community, it is essential to try and keep the glue together.

He fucked up. But I think Dinkleberg's deserves better, and I know that he and the server are better than that.

2 week ban. I rest my case.
If the purpose of the rules are to ensure everyone has an enjoyable gameplay experience, and the people affected forgave the report then this should not receive a hefty punishment. If no one is upset then this is a victimless crime. There should be some mild punishment to telegraph that this is generally the wrong thing to do so I would suggest a reduction to maybe a week or two.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(02-23-2018, 11:12 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Turner come on, this isn't serious santos rp, chill a little, we all are here to have fun. If i died to a meme4 i would be ok with it, espeically if i was told that It got planted at 10 minutes, then i would just go away from were it got planted. I would honestly report the guy that defused the 10 minute c4, especially if they don't say they are defusing the 10 minute c4 that is guaranteed to go off.

It's not your right, It's TTT, and his role was an inno. not a T, he needs to take responsibility for the shit he did
[Image: hsk.gif]
(02-23-2018, 11:12 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Turner come on, this isn't serious santos rp, chill a little, we all are here to have fun. If i died to a meme4 i would be ok with it, espeically if i was told that It got planted at 10 minutes, then i would just go away from were it got planted. I would honestly report the guy that defused the 10 minute c4, especially if they don't say they are defusing the 10 minute c4 that is guaranteed to go off.

Turner was right in making the initial permanent ban for mass RDM. That is in the rules and it is the responsibility of the staff to follow the rules. Don’t attack him for merely doing his job.

I certainly support a full unban, but I also support the proper administering of rules. Turner did his job, and Jimbo did his job by making an unban request. Both have followed the proper protocol and neither deny the fact that an “on the books” mass RDM occurred. The thing that is up for debate is what a proper punishment should be.
Rules and punishments do not change no matter what your ranks is. Several people have stated jimbo’s regular status as part their reason for unban.
+1 for reduce >1month
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky