Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a yes or no question
Are we gonna remove the Bird bomb ?

Not gonna go into much detail but, if u have played u should already know about it but in short it's basically a flying slam that you can't shoot and destroy because of its size and speed.  The only way to survive it is if u have 150 health and pray to god they don't blow it up right on top of you.   

The Detective bird is fine tho...its fun getting someone to grapple onto it then fly them around   :P
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
Nooooooooo its so much fun to fly around as a little birdy and kill Ace :(
I and others have agreed that it is very OP because there is really no way to defend from it other than shooting it. However, there have been more times that I have destroyed it than it has killed me. It reminds me of the homing pigeon, one of the first T-weapons Dink's TTT had. The homing pigeon is also pretty OP, but it's hard to throw.

This post is not breaking any rules. This post has been saved and it will be used as evidence when your status as staff is questioned. You have been warned. (This will appear on all of my posts.)
I want to see the bird bomb removed, and improve the RC bomb instead to 'replace' it.
I actually hate the bird bomb. Its OP because the damage doesn't really reduce from range, unless you're too far away to even see the explosion that is.
Yes to removing this item as it appears to be wanted in removing, and also yes to making the RC car not as shit.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
I'll see if I can reduce the damage to something a little less broken.. Let me know if it gets any better.
Can you also make the RC XD not as terrible? Also maybe fix the MP7.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Hi, after a few more experiences with the bird bomb I feel it is safe to say that it should be removed.