Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a yes or no question
It is a fun tool often under-utilized for single kills, which could be replaced by a multitude of different items for the same effect. It is uncommon for any multi-kills with this item when I've seen it in play, often just damaging people when they went for too many, or getting a single kill that no one knows about for 5 minutes, like any other tool.

The RDM turret is far more effective at killing innocents than the bird bomb.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(04-19-2018, 05:59 PM)Ace1579 Wrote: Are we gonna remove the Bird bomb ?

Not gonna go into much detail but, if u have played u should already know about it but in short it's basically a flying slam that you can't shoot and destroy because of its size and speed.  The only way to survive it is if u have 150 health and pray to god they don't blow it up right on top of you.   

The Detective bird is fine tho...its fun getting someone to grapple onto it then fly them around   :P

Any word when the bird is removed?  With the surplus of people raised in barns, it's far too easy to kill innos, with 3% chance of the person killing themself.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
I know you just want a yes or no answer, so I won't go too in depth, and my answer is yes.

The damage on the bird bomb is absolutely insane and can kill people from too far away. Make the blast radius smaller and lessen the damage if we're keeping it. It hardly requires and skill to use. It's basically a slam with wings and 90 degree camera on it.
If we do keep the bird bomb at least make it possible to get dna from the dead bird it leaves behind, that way it gives some risk for the traitors.