Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just letting you know about it
i just got slained for litterally (no reason spesified), theres no way i could be slained for anything because i havent broken any rules, ive been listening to music and for the past four rounds ive been killed right in the beggining of the rounds. literally the first person to die each round, one of the rounds i died because i was afk trying to respond to a report, but i havent even killed anyone in the past rounds or shot at anyone i havent had the chance. ive been listening to music the whole time so i havent really been talking or listening to people eaither so i dont know how thats a thing. good luck with whats going on i guess. im only saying something now because this is the third slay ive been through thats been like this, seems like theres a bit of a problem (contact me if you want screenshots of the actual slay)
You need to follow the format.
Currently you have not said who slayed you or provided any proof to this accusation
you kosed me after i had not shot all the round what are you on about
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
So I was right you are just completely fucking stupid
(09-26-2019, 03:00 PM)Bang Wrote:  i havent broken any rules, ive been listening to music and for the past four rounds ive been killed right in the beggining of the rounds. literally the first person to die each round, one of the rounds i died because i was afk trying to respond to a report, but i havent even killed anyone in the past rounds or shot at anyone i havent had the chance. ive been listening to music the whole time so i havent really been talking or listening to people eaither so i dont know how thats a thing. good luck with whats going on i guess. im only saying something now because this is the third slay ive been through thats been like this, seems like theres a bit of a problem  (contact me if you want screenshots of the actual slay)

yeah I suggest not listening to music when alive, because if this is your third slay and you haven't been listening that's your fault vc is  a key function to the game for all you know you could have been test or kosed, and you  couldn't have heard them because you were blasting BTS ( just an example don't kill me). Theres many things that is said in vc that can't be said in game chat so I advise listening to music when dead.

also we need screenshots and the format for this to be vaild
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Follow the format provided by Killer Zoreo and take heed in the advice given. We need a legitimately formatted report WITH evidence to work off of. We can not and will not act without.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
bang i would advise playing with VC on because you had kosed salsa for no reaons. He then gave you a entire maps worth of time to explain yourself but you were nonresponsive (had VC off) you did deserve the slay and it was for a reason. Next time have VC on.
killerZoreo added 69 autoslays to Cryptic Salsa (Causing a hacker to mass)

[gBan] Nicol Bolas has banned JustKuono - Duration: Indefinitely! (Mass RDM and harassing me for my height even though im 6,1)

Beepo has been autoslain by Raider Hanks 3 minutes ago with the reason: 'i call that one the pankcake strat. (RDM)'.

Mr.Potato added 1e+192 autoslays to Ckg (slay reason)

Mr.Potato kicked Themself (DO NOT LET DAEGAN'S BODY DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT HE IS A MINOR!!!)

Not having vc on always gets u into rdm or getting rdmd someone got tester kosd from a mic and he was listening to music
If you have vc off, mention so in game (do it multiple times over the course of playing so everyone remembers and new people who come in know) or put "(no sound)" in your name. Also, you might want to follow the format I provided earlier and listen to all of the suggestions regarding the report itself if you want this to be taken seriously.
no format, no proof = no service